- Emplacement :
- Revelstoke, BC
- Qu'est-ce que ça fait d'être un Freeskier professionnel?
- It is a dream come true! As a professional skier I am constantly learning, exploring new places and get to meet new and amazing people all the time. I find myself inspired on a daily basis by the mountains and the people that dedicate their lives to them.
- Qui es-tu?
- I am a mountain enthusiast who has spent my entire life working and playing in the mountains. These days I live in the small mountain town of Revelstoke, and spend my winters exploring the mountains of BC and beyond. I also run a non-profit organization called the Live It! Love It! Foundation, which promotes adaptive adventure and provides outdoor recreation opportunities for people with disabilities.
- Quel est votre panda de choix?
- Monroe in Brown
- Décrivez les lunettes de soleil Panda en un mot:
- Si je pouvais voyager n'importe où, j'aimerais pouvoir bercer mes lunettes de soleil Panda dans cette ville:
- Right now I have Niseko, Japan on my mind!
- Pourquoi portes-tu Panda?
There are so many reasons. I love the natural style and fit and that their polarized lenses protect my eyes from the sun and glare off the snow when I am skiing.
The fact that they are made of sustainable materials is very important to me. If we want to continue to enjoy the beauty of nature we better take care of it! Every little bit helps and Panda makes it possible to use equipment that is sustainably sourced.
The one for one program is awesome as well - why ne pas wear Panda?